Saturday, March 9, 2013


To donate:

1.  Click on the "Donate" button to the right.
2.  Under "Purpose", write the name you would like on your puzzle piece.  
(You can enter multiple names if you are buying more than one.)
3.  Log into your PayPal account.
4.  Don't have a PayPal account?  Click the "Continue" link, just above the credit card icons.


If you'd prefer to donate through check, please do!
If you need our mailing address, please email us at gaffgafamilyadoption@gmail.com

Thanks so much for considering a donation of any amount!


3 comments:

  1. Gaffga family,

    Godspeed on your new journey. My prayers and thoughts will be with you. I look forward to hearing all about how God is going to use you in this child's life and how He will use her in your lives, too!!

    God is good, all the time!

    Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jamie & Jess,

    I made a small donation and will share your message. I tried two years ago to bring a little girl with cerebral palsy home with me from Uganda during my volunteer trip. Unfortunately, it did not work out for various reasons the main one being financial. Your story has inspired me to not give up my dream. I no longer work for LM so I will make sure to check on your blog to follow your journey. Your family is already beautiful and I can't wait until you fill in that puzzle just for her.

    xx Kelly Conway

    ReplyDelete
  3. please keep sharing of knowledges with us.Thanks a lot for your great posting.
    bright colored shoes





    ReplyDelete